« Home | Home Is Where the Heart Is....... » | My Time » | Change.... » | Birthdays... Past and Present » | You Gain Some, Lose Some » | Getting Married » | The Beginning » 

Saturday, January 27, 2007 

Hitting rock bottom...

After having said what I had to in my previous post I now feel so much better and free from the sadness over Baba's death which had once again gripped me since his death anniversary and my visit to Kolkata. Somehow the anger I felt at my husband too seems to have dissipated with the outpourings of my soul over the last post which was written while he was away.

By the time my husband returned I was calm and composed without a trace of the the tumultuous emotions I had been through shortly before his return except for the thickened and swollen eyelids from all the crying, which went unnoticed.

Later in the evening we went out to the Leather Bar at the Park and with all the calm and poise that I could summon in the situation clinked my glass of Bailey's Irish creme with that of my husbands one time stay over girlfriend and one of his friends who I have known for a while now.

Incidentally this girlfriend, I discovered from one of the notes she had signed and left for him, to get her breakfast from Murugan Idli after he woke up, say about a year and a half back .

Anyways as I started by saying that the anger I had been feeling was gone, so in spite of her efforts to make me see how familiar she was with him, I was at my coolest best.

Writing your heart out is really therapeutic. I had heard about it but for the first time I realised how true it is. Overall I had a good evening which ended after dinner at the Park coffee shop by a futile attempt to shake our legs at the dance floor in Pasha the discotheque as the last number was playing even as we entered and the lights came on signalling the end of the evening.

We came back home and after a good nights sleep went to work this morning with renewed vigour at life and much more love in my heart than I had felt in a while.

I definitely needed to bounce back up as lately with everything going on in my life I had somehow touched rock bottom and the only way from there was up.

Life is so much like diving .....you plunge deep, deep down and till you touch rock bottom you wonder how far its going to be and then in an instant you bounce back up all of a sudden .

About me

  • I'm Shree
  • From Chennai / Kolkata, India
  • Living in the present, reminiscing the past. This is the story of my life in the present, entwined in the longings of the past and anticipation and optimism about the future.
My profile

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Shree's Scribbles is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health